Friday, August 21, 2009

Tagged by Jo Ee XDDD

Lol I got TAGGED...AGAIN~ 8DDDDD

1. Where did you take your profile pic?
- My phone camera / normal camera ? o.o

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- Black coloured Long sleeved Quicksilver shirt , Brown coloured Body Glove pants and White socks <- just came back from Sunway

3. What is your current problem?
- I have to go to the toilet DDDDDX

4. What makes you happy most?
- Doing something good for other people 8D

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
- Basshunter - Jingle Bass

6. Any celeb you would marry?
- Lawl?~

7. Name some one/persons with the same birthday as you:
- ELVIS PRESLEY!!!!!!! 8DDDDDDD

8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
- .___. Kem Muhibah in my old school~ That was a Very very very bad experience for me~ >_>;;;

9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
- People said i look like a japanese 8DD

10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
- I watch banana's in pyjamas and Blue's Clues XDDD

11. Do you speak any other languages than English?
- Malay and japanese and english and enligh and... english?

12. Has anyone you've been really close passed away?
- My dog last time when i was small , his name was Brownie DDDDX

13. Do you ever watch MTV?
- Yesh 8DDDDD

14. What's something that really annoys you?
- Someone who really annoy's me .__.
--------------------------

Chapter 1
1. Middle name: Ng?
2. Nickname(s):) Nat , Nat-chan , Natsuki , Mushroom .. That's about it xD
3. Current location: In My house 8DDD
4. Eye color: REALLY REALLLY Dark Brown which looks like black 8D
-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 2
1. Do you get along with your parent(s): Yes 8DDD
2.Are your parents married/separated/divorced?: Married.
------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Favorites
1. Ice Cream: COOKIES AND CREAM X3333
2. Season: Autumn,Winter,Spring
3. Shampoo/conditioner: Clear~~ XDDD
4. Favorite Thing: My teddy bear :3
------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Do You..
1. Dance in the shower? : Ahem~ Maybe >_>;;
2. Do you write on your hand? : I dont want to get skin cancer DD<
3. Call people back? : Yeah
4. Believe in God? : Yeah!!!!!
5. Any bad habits? : I have bad table manners ;-;
6. Any mental health issues? : What O.O

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Have You..
1. Sprained stuff: My ankle DDDDX
3. Gotten stitches? : Nope
4. taken painkillers: Panadol?
5. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling: Yes 8D
6. Thrown up at the dentist: Ewww~
7. Sworn in front of your parents?: Yup~
8. Had detention? : Nope... We have detention in my school?

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last
1. Three people who texted you: Min Xian , My godmother and Vinod
2. Person you called: Mom
3. Person you hugged: Nicole XDD
4. Person you tackled?: I dont tackle people xD
5. Person you talked to on MSN?: Nicole? xD
6. Thing you touched? : My mouse, keyboard , PSP , Teddy bear , Phone , Headphones~
7. Thing you ate? : Won ton noodles with char siew
8. Thing you drank: Oolong Tea
9. Thing you said: ''Yeah''
10. Friend you saw ytd : I saw a pengawas from my school in Sunway just now... I forgot his name >_>;;;

NOW TAG 10 PEOPLE! AND GET THEM TO DO THE SAME

Nicole
Jolynn
Park
Shandrika
Suet Yi
Chia Yuen
Vinod
Lai Mun
Connie
Jincen?

No comments: