Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pics of the sleepover =D

Watching Blades of Glory and doing random stuff xD

















Dinner ( fried chicken and french fries ) xD











The godfather xD



o.O...



Playing with he hangers XP



Souveniers I forgot the give to Charlene and Josephine from Hawaii



Group photo upstairs in the hall xD



Jolynn loves my stuffed pet Seal from Japan xD





Camwhore xD



Jolynn sitting on my skateboard that I lend to Charlene and Ormiela pushing her xD



The stuff and the bags



Amazingly I captured this photo when my friend was taking their photo with flash



1st 2nd and 3rd winner of the Drinking Game xD



The participants xD





The Winner =D



The PRIZE~~!!!



Placing on The drinking Game

1st : Nat ( me ) but gave the prize to the 2nd winner cause I planned the game and bought the prize

2nd : Jose

3rd : Jol

4th : Charlene ( putus asa )

5th : Ormiela ( putus asa and burping too much )

6th : Shan ( tak boleh habis )

Group photo : Normal xP



Emo? xD Exept for shan



My godmother Aunty Chris helping us to pump up the Air Bed : Before :



After : =D



Telling stories to my godmother Aunty Chris and also she telling stories to us and also her feedback xD







Taking pic + eating ice-cream + doing random stuff before sleeping xD









Sleeping at 5am











Wake up at 10am xD





Making Mocha~ =D



Playing Black Jack with my Poker Chips xD





Watching Coming Soon

No comments: